This policy informs visitors and customers about our privacy practices and what kind of personal data we collect from them.
We use your Personal Identifiable Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, make a purchase, or otherwise enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to quickly process your transactions;
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we share your information with anybody?
We do not sell or rent private information about you or information regarding your transactions on this site to third parties, ever.
How do we protect visitor and customer information?
Security is important to you and us. This site is:
- using a SSL certificate to encrypt data between this site and your access device;
- using a secure shopping cart and payment gateway provider.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- help remember and process the items in the shopping cart;
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future;
- we may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Identifiable Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Can you change your contact info?
You are able to change your personal information:
- by sending us email request;
- by logging in and changing your contact info yourself.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
To be accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- we will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- we will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- we will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- we will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- we will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- we will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older are encouraged to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Identifiable Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Identifiable Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.